Saturday, November 28, 2015

Reflection on the Research

I began my project believing I would be able to fit all my information into one stop motion animation. It was a struggle for me trying to figure out how I would be able to pack all of my research and hard work into one video less than 5 minutes long. However I came to the harsh realization that I just would not be able to do so. I discussed with my teacher Mr. Lyke  about adding a website link to my video where I would display all of my research. I had already decided on researching Biomechanics and the human body, and had a basic layout for what I wanted to discuss in my project. I did basic research and had an understanding about what Kinematics and Kinetics was prior to the construction of my website. Once I began constructing my website I was able to expand upon a majority of my concepts I was addressing in comparison to when I was only doing a video. When conducting my research I did a majority through the search engine google scholar. The most challenging part of my project however did not come in finding enough research and understanding the content but rather technological difficulties. The difficulties first began in trying to construct a stop motion and having glitches in the slide timing. Then came constructing a website. I tried multiple system and could not find any easy to use builders. In the end I decided to use Blogger and set it up as it was a website, with tabs and non sequential order. I added a link to my video on the website and a link to website on my you tube account. All in All I am fairly happy with the work I did and with my website. I throughly enjoyed connecting human movement to physics and found a lot of fascinating websites and informative research.

No comments:

Post a Comment